We have received a lot of questions regarding our schedule for reopening our retail showrooms.
As of Monday, June 8th, the governor of Massachusetts has allowed retail businesses to reopen with restrictions. Below is some information we hope will help clarify the situation for our clients.
- Our Cambridge showroom is open for curbside pick-up and drop-off of work, and we are available for local pick-up and deliveries where needed. Please call ahead to ensure someone is available to assist you.
- We are now set up for Zoom conferencing to help design your framing virtually. Please call and schedule an appointment with us, and we will be happy to walk you through the design process just as we would in person.
- We are open for walk-in retail consultations by appointment only, and in limited capacity. In the interest of adhering to the state’s new safety protocols, we have fitted our Cambridge showroom with clear acrylic barriers at our design tables, and we continue to practice a robust cleaning and sanitizing regimen to ensure the safety and well-being of both our customers, and staff.
- For in-person consultations, we require masks to be worn at all times while in the building. If you don’t have one, we can provide one. In the interest of maintaining safe social distancing, we kindly ask customers to limit the number of people in your party to yourself, and one other person.
- Our showroom in Boston’s SOWA district remains temporarily closed while the building undergoes repairs related to a large water main break. We will reopen by appointment only as soon as the work is finished, and we are able to make necessary changes to the space related to the state’s new health and safety guidelines.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to us via email or phone, and we will be glad to help. We’re excited to be up and running again, and we’re looking forward to seeing everyone! Thanks for your patience!